Safe Filming News
- Quarantine Not Required for Vaccinated Filipinos, Foreigners from ‘Green’ Countries
MANILA, PHILIPPINES, OCTOBER 22, 2021 — Fully vaccinated travelers no longer need to observe mandatory quarantine upon arrival in the Philippines, so long as they present a negative reverse transcription-polymerase chain reaction (RT-PCR) test result within three days before leaving their country of origin, effective on October 14.
- FDCP, DOLE-OSHC Concludes Batch 4 of Safety and Health Officers Certification Training, Accredits 46 Safety Advocates
MANILA, PHILIPPINES, OCTOBER 2, 2021 — A total of 46 Safety Advocates have successfully undergone the fourth Safety and Health Officers Training Seminar (SHOTS) organized by the Safe Filming Program of the Film Development Council of the Philippines (FDCP) in partnership with the Department of Labor and Employment-Occupational Safety and Health Center (DOLE-OSHC).
- NCR under Alert Level 4, Film and AV Shoot Allowed to Operate with Max of 50 People Onsite
MANILA, PHILIPPINES, SEPTEMBER 17, 2021 — Following the Inter-Agency Task Force’s (IATF) COVID-19 Alert Levels System, Metro Manila is currently placed under Alert Level 4 from September 16 until 30. The new quarantine scheme of granular lockdown aims to curb the COVID-19 cases while allowing economic activities.
- FDCP, City of Manila Begin Vaccination of 3,500 Film & AV Workers
MANILA, PHILIPPINES, AUGUST 4, 2021 — A total of 3,500 film and audiovisual (AV) workers will be inoculated under the #GoodJAB Vaccination Program of the Film Development Council of the Philippines (FDCP) in partnership with the City of Manila through its “Vaccine Nation is the Solution” Program.
- Film, AV Productions in NCR to be Suspended from Aug. 6-20 due to ECQ to Curb COVID-19 Delta Variant
MANILA, PHILIPPINES, JULY 31, 2021 — The National Capital Region (NCR) will be placed under Enhanced Community Quarantine (ECQ) status from August 6 to 20 in an effort to counter the spread of the highly transmissible Delta variant of COVID-19. This is pursuant to Inter-Agency Task Force (IATF) Resolution 130-A approved by President Rodrigo Duterte.
- City of Manila to Vaccinate 3,500 FDCP-Registered Film & AV Workers
MANILA, PHILIPPINES, JULY 21, 2021 — As the Film Development Council of the Philippines (FDCP) continues to seek out collaborations to support the film and entertainment industry through the vaccination of its workers, the City of Manila through Mayor Francisco “Isko Moreno” Domagoso, an actor himself, approved the partnership between the FDCP’s National Registry (NR) and Manila’s “Vaccine Nation is the Solution” program.