International Film Industry Conference 2022
The Film Development Council of the Philippines (FDCP) furthers its programs to uplift the industry with the conduct of the International Film Industry Conference (IFIC). The IFIC, in its 6th year, continues its aim to bring together international and local experts to share and discuss the latest trends, opportunities, platforms, and cooperation globally that producers and filmmakers can explore for the development, production, and distribution of their projects with the intent of crossing beyond local borders.
In its sixth edition, IFIC will be conducted in partnership with QCinema International Film Festival and Full Circle Lab Philippines.
This 2022, the IFIC continues to provide an international platform to continue the synergy of the industry by featuring experts and professionals both online and onsite with its new hybrid format.
The IFIC will be held at Novotel Manila Araneta Center, Quezon City on November 18-20, 2022 with Livestream to Zoom and Facebook to further its reach catering IFIC’s regional and international audiences.
The IFIC features:
Access to IFIC Keynote Address and Public Sessions for Free. All Public Sessions are available for registration for online and onsite attendance.
- Keynote Address: Addressing the Philippine Film Industry
- Session 1: How Dokyus Make a Difference: Creating and Funding Documentary Films
- Session 2: Let’s Create Together: Funding and Incentive Opportunities for Filipino Filmmakers
- Session 3: ASEAN-ROK Roundtable: Mapping Global Opportunities for the Southeast Asian Film Industry
- Session 4: Producing with Asia: Success Stories of International Co-Production
- Session 5: Streaming Now: The Rise of a New Era of Film Exhibition
- Session 6: Global Industry Trends on Film Distribution
- Access to paid Masterclasses that are recommended for film industry professionals and enthusiasts alike who would like to learn more about specific topics. Each Masterclass costs PHP 1000 / 17 USD. A package for all three Masterclasses costs PHP 2,500 / 42 USD.
- Masterclass 1: This or That: Co-Producing With VS Within the Region
- Masterclass 2: A Closer Look at Film Distribution Models
- Masterclass 3: Master Your Strategy: Marketing for the Global Marketplace
- Exclusive access to Workshop Series: Level Up: Mastering Competitive and Effective Dossiers & Pitch. This workshop series is exclusive to selected CreatePH grantees to assist and support their ongoing development by equipping them with the right tools to be ready for future partnerships and collaborations through consulting their dossier and pitching to international mentors