TECHNICAL SUPPORT OFFICER
- Provide customer support using the platform’s channels and provide solutions/and or troubleshooting measures for the users’ concerns in a timely and accurate manner. In line with this, must keep on top of all promos and offerings and details of the platform in order to provide accurate information to the users;
- Create basic templates and/or auto-replies to be used in the platform’s social media platforms and e-mails;
- Coordinate with third-party developers in troubleshooting and/or escalating customer concerns;
- Work hand-in-hand with the Marketing and Communications Officer in creating a regular touch base with the consumers, including but not limited to using tools for market research and to gather consumer insights data, as necessary;
- Perform such other duties and functions as may be assigned by the immediate supervisor and management.
- Must be a Bachelor’s Degree holder
- Must have at least 2 years of relevant experience in a similar function
- Must be well-versed in providing customer support and handling multiple support channels; experience in customer support is a plus
- Must be knowledgeable about a wide range of Filipino films
- Must have above-par problem-solving skills and resourcefulness
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills in English and Filipino
- Must be knowledgeable in Microsoft Office applications
For interested applicants. Please send your resume, cover letter, and portfolio (if applicable) to [email protected]
or you may apply thru Jobstreet and linkedin.