The Executive Assistant position requires the delivery of outputs that span across one or more projects, involving management of resources, schedules, financials, and management of issues, risks, and project change requests to ensure successful and on-time project delivery. He/she will have the authority to manage programs on a day-to-day basis as aligned by the direction given by the Chairperson and CEO.
- Provide administrative support to the Executive Office, including coordination and preparation of briefs and documents;
- Prepare reports after each meeting and coordination activity for proper recording;
- Undertake research and draft correspondences;
- Ensure that the instructions of the Executive Office are properly relayed to the Office of the Executive Director and relevant Divisions and Units;
- Assist in monitoring the follow-through of instructions by the Chairperson and CEO;
- Perform such other duties and functions as may be assigned by the Chairperson & CEO.
- Must be a Bachelor’s Degree holder
- Must have at least 2 years professional and relevant experience in a similar function, serving an Executive or VIP
- Must have good planning and organizational skills
- Must have excellent attention to detail
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills in English and Filipino
- Must be knowledgeable in Microsoft Office applications
For interested applicants. Please send your resume, cover letter, and portfolio (if applicable) to [email protected]
or you may apply thru Jobstreet and linkedin.