- Facilitate the financial processes related to the FDCP Channel program, including but not limited to the processing, disbursement, and liquidations of budget requests, petty cash, and revenue shares;
- File and keep records, including but not limited to financial and sales reports vis-a-vis audience counts and screening turnouts;
- Coordinate with DragonPay, the official payment gateway of FDCP Channel, and other payment gateways with regards to the monitoring of sales reports and revenue payouts;
- Coordinate with external divisions to file the necessary financial reports and to facilitate revenue payouts, vis-a-vis the existing deals with distributors, producers, and filmmakers;
- Facilitate partnerships in the form of sponsorships, together with the team’s Marketing and Communications Officer;
- Perform such other duties and functions as may be assigned by immediate supervisor and management.
- Must be a Bachelor’s Degree holder
- Must have at least 2 years of relevant experience in a similar function
- Must have expertise in organization, analysis, and presentation of data and reports;
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills in English and Filipino
- Must be knowledgeable in Microsoft Office applications
For interested applicants. Please send your resume, cover letter, and portfolio (if applicable) to [email protected]
or you may apply thru Jobstreet and linkedin.