The film projects can be of any topic as long as it is promoting the outstanding values of the Filipino people like hospitality, valuing family, hard work, and resourcefulness. Ten (10) chosen participants will get the necassary allowance to produce three to five-minute films. The competition is open to all young aspiring filmmakers in High School and College around Manila.
Qualifications include the following:
1. Participants should be a Filipino citizen and must be 16 years old and above.
2. Applicant must be a student of an educational institution in the Metro Manila area.
The production crew TEAM (max of 4 members total) with the proponent will have to come from the same educational institution they’re connected with.
Mechanics for submission:
1. Completed PDF Document of the Entry Form: Concept paper with synopsis.
2. Scanned copy of current school ID and registration form. If applicable, any government issued ID ex. Postal ID, Passport, Voter's ID, etc.
3. Proponent may submit a maximum of two (2) entries but only one (1) will be selected.
4. All submissions must be done online.
5. All entries must be original.
6. Preferences must be cited properly and with permission.
7. Project must include Intramuros as a viable location.
Finalists can win the following awards:
1. Best Film Award with Php 20,000.00 cash prize, trophy and certificate.
2. Jury's Choice Award with Php 15,000.00 cash prize, trophy and certificate.
3. People’s Choice Award with Php 10,000 cash prize, trophy and certificate (most viral video).
4. Consolation Prize of Php 5,000 for the eight (8) production teams with certificates.
5. Special Award that the Jury might feel rewarding, Php 5,000 for one or two (1 or 2 ) production teams with certificates.
Instructions for Submission of Entries:
1. Download the official entry form.
2. Fill-up the entry form through Adobe Acrobat. If Adobe Acrobat is not available, print and fill-up the entry form and then scan and compile the pages in one (1) PDF file in order. Please follow the format below:
- Typeface: Arial
- Font size: 11
- Font color: Black
3. Upload the filled-up entry form.
4. A confirmation e-mail will be sent to the given e-mail address. If you did not receive a confirmation e-mail, your application was not successful.