- Review/draft contracts, memoranda, office orders, circulars and other corporate documents;
- Assist in performing legal research, due diligence and documentation work;
- Assist the Corporate Legal Counsel with his/her duties in the agency involving legal matters that affect the agency;
- Draft decisions, resolutions, orders, agreements, legal opinions, concept notes, comments, position papers, presentations and correspondences with external clients;
- Provide administrative project support involving research and policy matters;
- Organize, update and manage all communications and information files for the Research Policy Team;
- Ensure that the agency’s interests are protected under the law as far as policy issues are concerned;
- Perform liaison work involving policy, legislation, transactions, and agreements between the agency and various government and non-government agencies.
- Must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree in Political Science, Law, Philosophy, Communication Arts, Management or equivalent concentrations;
- Must be skilled in research, business writing and business presentations
- Must be skilled with office computer applications like Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Preferably with experience working in a government agency
- Must have excellent verbal communication skills in English and Pilipino
- Must be highly organized with excellent time-management skills
- Must have excellent analytical thinking and optimal attention to detail
- Must be willing to attend meetings, events and functions outside the workplace, and travel out of town, if required.